Rutherford Art Classes

Friday, June 6, 2014

The End


It has been a fairly insane year and I thought I could share some of the last artwork of trimester before our year is over. I am mourning the loss of our seniors but I am also so happy with their graduation! Considering this was my first year- I feel that I had a lot of successes and also a lot of things I am probably going to change as well. But for the most part, I think this was a good year (even with 9 snow days!).

Calvin and Hobbs plexi glass. 













 It's Michigan.... just backwards from this side...

The handle is the upper peninsula! 

 A portrait of a student's mother.

 Layered shadowbox

From the Art Show at Eastern Michigan. 

 Also from the Eastern Art show. 

This was the multimedia wall at our Art Extravaganza. 




It's a whistle!

No comments:

Post a Comment